Monday, January 9, 2012

Emily West... I Hate You, I Love You

Emily West... She has just recently released a new EP on itunes called I hate You, I Love You, and it is simply STUNNING. There are not enough words I can say about such an amazing artist. When I listen to Emily's lyrics I feel like I am reading her diary. She is honest. She hides nothing. She is captivating. Even though she has been one of my best friends for over a decade I am always drawn into her songs and mesmerized by her voice and her ability to say what she feels in such a vulnerable way. When Emily asked me to photograph her for her EP cover I was honored. I was also excited because I knew that when shooting Emily nothing is off limits. She will try anything to get the shot. I also knew that it would be beautiful because the girl can't take a bad photo. And like her songs, her photos are honest and her expressions are vulnerable. She lets you into her soul through the lens. I hope you all buy Emily's EP as soon as you can. Everyone deserves to hear this kind of music. It's the soundtrack to life.
And if her music isn't enough, Emily is making her acting debut on ABC's Body of Proof Tuesday January 10, 2012! I am sure that acting is just one more thing she will stumble into fearlessly and conqure beautifully.











No comments:

Post a Comment