Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cute Couple... Crazy Story!!!!

I had the chance to do a photo shoot with the most adorable couple in the world! Not only are they so cute, they are soooo in love! As we were walking around downtown Nashville looking for some fun places to shoot, Dustin, the guy in the photos, kept saying he thought I looked so familiar. Well, its Nashville and you are bound to run into the same people a lot, so I didn't think much about it. So a few more minutes went by and he was joking with his wife about something and he said his last name! Suddenly I recognized his name and asked him where he was from. KNOXVILLE!!! I am from KNOXVILLE!!! I immediately knew why he recognized me. Turns out he is the little brother of one of my best friends in High School, who I have not seen in years! I had just been telling someone about my friend 2 days earlier and saying I wonder how he was!!!! I love it when things like that happen... it might not make for an interesting story... or an interesting blog, but when things like that happen you just feel like telling someone! So now you know my crazy story!!! check out the photos of Dustin and Lindsey!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment