Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Kidos!

I took some Christmas Photos of my two nephews Reeves and Hudosn... they are so cute and soooooo sweet! It was hilarious trying to get them both to look at the camera at the same time! check these out! Also, while I was in South Florida over thanksgiving with Jimmy's family I took some Christmas pics of his Nieces Foster and Rylan. They are so beautiful! Rylan is so cute you just wanna squeeze her and Foster has THE MOST AMAZING EYES!!!! I have never seen eyes as beautiful as hers... take a look!














SOOOOO Cute!!!

She is sooo Gorgeous!!

2 comments:

  1. KATE! These are adorable! The oldest girl does have such pretty eyes, and the I just wanna eat up that little baby. They're all precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute!!! We miss you, Kate, back at the Holler. :-)
    Kenzy
    also, i have a blog too, and i've been posting my photography on it. It's definitely not really good, but here's the link.
    http://kenzyistotallyawesome.blogspot.com/
    luv u!

    ReplyDelete